Farm isolated near Millau and the Gorges du Tarn in Aveyron, La Blaquière enjoys an exceptional location: an “end of the world” which offers a superb panorama over the Gorges and the Causses unfolding below.
Tel: 06 82 57 31 96
Access to the Gîte Ferme de La Blaquière
(Col of Engayresque; 12520 Verrières)
Verrières is located 14 km north of Millau. Easily accessible via the A75 motorway, the holiday home is located at 1 h 30, Montpellier, 3 h from Toulouse 2 h 20 from Clermont-Ferrand.
- On the A75 motorway take exit 44: stained-glass Windows (do not exit at the 44.1: Gorges du Tarn)
- At the exit of the motorway: do not follow “Verrières” because we are 18 km from the village!
- Follow the small ‘Farm of the Bhattacharjee’ Direction ‘Bécours holiday Centre.
- 1 km take a right at the same direction.
- Go straight for 3 km.
- At the intersection, follow signs to “La Blaquière” then on the farm follow the yellow signs “The Bhattacharjee Gite”. (coordinates of the Gîte: N 44.22991 – E 3.02875).
Conditions of accommodation and reservations
The cottage can accommodate 22 people; the rooms are 2, 3, 4 and 5 places.
The full Board is €48 for adults (33 to €39 for children).
Half board € 36 for adults (25 to €29 for children).
Packed lunch for the day possible for €10 / pers.
It is also possible to sleep in the camping (€6 / pers / night). Then, show the price of the meal on the internet site of the cottage).
To facilitate the organisation of the AG, we ask you to kindly book with ASCETE giving us at the earliest (if possible before 10 August) the following information:
NB: Sheets and blankets provided, but towels not supplied
The association will pay a deposit directly. If our demand exceeded the capacity of the Gîte de La Blaquière (22 beds), another gite could possibly be available. In order to anticipate this need, thanks for letting us quickly share your reservation!