as approved by the A. G. O. from 29 IV 1995 and the A. G. E. 19 IV 1997, and amended by AGE 18 IV 1998 and 06 IV 2002 (it is also in line with the decisions of the Board of Directors of December 20, 2005)
Field of activities.
Article 1: The activities of ASCETE extends to “peripheral” activities (with respect to its essential goals that are defined by article 2 of the Statute); for example:
- Traces of population.
- Impact studies.
- Characterization of taxa, including those problematic determination.
- Paleogeographic reconstructions.
- Characterization of the geographical framework.
- Characterization of plant framework.
- Characterization of the bioclimatic framework.
Article 1: It is accepted the principle that a small percentage (of the order of 5%) of the appropriations granted for studies will go to feed the cash of ASCETE.
Board of Directors. Office.
Article 1: The Board of Directors may co-opt new members, pending their election at the nearest General Assembly.
Article 2: A member of the Board of Directors prevented from attending a meeting may give in writing to any other administrator the power to represent him and vote on his behalf. The number of powers that the same person can hold is limited to 1.
Powers in General Assembly.
Article 1: The maximum number of powers that the same person may hold in ordinary general meeting and extraordinary general meeting is set at two.
Article 1: Applicants to the drafting Committee must be approved by the Board of Directors. They must also be members of ASCETE¹.
Article 2: Their term of Office is 3 years, renewable.
Article 3: The function of the drafting Committee is as follows:
- First sort of items received (this could be entrusted to a small Committee); This would for example be to bring the authors to improve the internal logic of their text, to propose changes on the form, encourage them to consider the appearance entomocenotique of their work when the subject is appropriate, etc., and also to reject articles not at all in the spirit of the magazine or really too insufficient.
- Send the items selected (s) member (s) of the reading Committee responsible (s) ².
- Define the standards of presentation of our journal (to be approve by the Board of Directors).
- Formatting permanently selected texts.
Article 4: To be able to publish in the journal must be one of the signatories to date of its contribution.
¹ when the Board of Directors of December 20, 2005 five members of the ASCETE were elected members of the Committee of rédaction(«Courrier de l’ASCETE» n° 27, page 3). Agreed: B. default, J.P. Berry and G. Jacquemin.
² extract from the report of the Board of Directors of December 20, 2005, about the “reading Committee”: “it stands nowhere in our texts (statutes, rules of procedure), but he is still mentioned”in passing”in section 3 of the topic”Review”of the rules of procedure.» Its role is classic: give an opinion on the value of the article and especially to give advice to improve when it is needed. There is perhaps no need dele formalize very precisely. Fulfil the function of Member of the reading Committee competent people on the subject of the article who agree to respond to our request. (…). “Vote: it is unanimously decided to change nothing.